Constantly striving for operational excellence, we offer the most demanding offshore energy operators a broad range of surface and subsea marine services for oil & gas fields and wind farms.
Deeply anchored locally, we believe our proximity with our clients is one of our main assets. Through our global network of shipmanagers and affiliates and partners, we are able to operate everywhere in the world with the same quality and safety standards.
Our ambition: customer satisfaction
Close to our clients, we strive to meet their needs, with a clear ambition: to be the preferred offshore oil and gas marine services company for our clients, our employees, and our stakeholders.
The satisfaction of our clients is based on excellence in execution and BOURBON has broken down its strategic objectives into a 4-pillar operational model, shared by all employees:
- Safety of people and assets, with due respect for environment, onshore and at sea
- Competence to guarantee quality of service
- Technical availability of vessels for continuity of service
- Cost optimization and fuel savings
“Committed to supporting offshore energies development as a reference partner, building sustainable and innovative maritime solutions.”
To know more about our vision and values, click here
An organization based on 3 stand-alone companies, ready to deliver adapted services to their clients and seize opportunities for sustainable growth:
- Bourbon Marine & Logistics offers in continental and deep offshore a wide range of support services that includes supplying offshore installations and vessels - towing, anchoring, and positioning of offshore installations - support to floating oil & gas production, integrated logistics services.
- Bourbon Subsea Services handles complex Subsea operations and covers 3 main areas: Engineering, supervision and management of subsea operations including reasonable size turnkey projects; Support to the development of offshore oil & gas fields & wind farms; Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) of offshore structures, at depths of up to 4,000 meters.
- Bourbon Mobility is dedicated for more than 30 years to high-speed passenger and light cargo transport services for offshore oil & gas clients, both short or long distance, with a unique transportation capacity: around 3,000 passengers transported per day.
Our CSR commitments
Incorporated into the heart of the company's strategy and ensured by the group's executive committee, our CSR approach is based on 3 priority commitments in order to make its contribution in the most efficient way to reach the goals of the Global Compact:
- Promote diversity and Human Rights
- Aim for an equitable sharing of value in the countries in which BOURBON operates
- Develop offshore renewable energies in a perspective of oceans’ protection and the energy transition
To know more, read the 2022 BOURBON Sustainability Report.