Our FSIV fleet
Support of offshore installations, emergency responses, crew transport... the BOURBON FSIVs assist our clients with a wide range of services.
Our FSIVs - Fast Support Intervention Vessels - are primarily intended for urgent resupply and the transport of response teams. They offer:
- high speed to respond to emergencies
- increased payload, up from 20 tons 10 years ago, to more than 200 tons today (up to 226 tons for the Bourbon Harmattan)
- great versatility, enabling them to transport and deliver bulk liquids (fuel oil and water)
- a high standard of safety
- class 2 dynamic positioning (about 10 vessels equipped)
Sirocco, Shamal, Norte… The next generation of FSIV in figures
- 60 seats in the cabin
- Cruising speed of 26 knots
- 240 m² of deck space
- 285 t deadweight
Ever faster: that's what's requested by our clients, who require a cruising speed of around 30 knots. To meet these expectations, we have designed a new series of vessels based on a specific design employing a flared hull - making it more comfortable for personnel - and increased payload capacity.
The main features of this series:
- an ideal compromise between weight and speed, thanks to an aluminum hull
- more comfort, with sound insulation and more ergonomic seats
- exceptional maneuverability and increased operational safety, thanks to its Class 2 dynamic positioning system (DP2)
The FSIVs are in line with the strategy established by BOURBON and its objective of operational excellence, the ability to anticipate market needs and offer our clients a fleet of the lastest, reliable, efficient, vessels built in series.