Our ROV fleet
BOURBON has a fleet of ROVs adapted to high-precision work for our clients.
We offer our clients an integrated service to meet all their needs in terms of underwater work. Our fleet of ROVs is equipped with cutting-edge equipment and can operate at depths of up to 4,000 m.
Our rovs (remotely operated vehicles) services
- Assistance for diving work
- Visual inspections
- Measurements and samplings
- Installation operations
- Construction work
- Assistance for drilling at great depths
HD and UHD work rovs
Our work ROVs - Heavy Duty (HD) and Ultra Heavy Duty (UHD) - are able to handle loads ranging from a few pounds to over 3 t and can operate in up to 4,000 m of water.
Their maximum speed is 3 knots and their power is 200 HP.
They are equipped with cutting edge technical equipment:
- deep positioning to ensure the stability and accuracy
- the latest generation multiplex system for transmitting a high quality signal
- high definition cameras
- sophisticated control systems
Our Small Electric ROVs and High Capability Electric ROVs are divided into 3 categories:
- light observation ROVs, highly mobile, for assistance in diving operations and visual inspections in shallow waters
- compact electrical ROVs - Cougar Freeswimming - operating at depths of up to 600 m, for instrumental surveys and light construction activities in shallow waters
- compact electrical ROVs - Cougar Deepwater - operating at depths of up to 2,000 m, for instrumental surveys and light construction activities in deep waters
Our development technologies
BOURBON uses the latest sound position and inertial navigation technologies for its ROVs.