Our Surfers fleet
At Bourbon Mobility, we call Surfers the speedboats used to transport personnel and light parcels, essential for the functioning of an offshore site.
Our Surfer fleet is composed of light, fast cruisers and that are highly maneuverable. Surfers provide transportation of professionals to offshore oil and gas sites and can serve different platforms within the same field.
Historically present in West Africa, the Surfer fleet has grown steadily in deep tropics of South East Asia, Brazil, and the Persian Gulf.
Focus on the Surfer-200X series, a new transport experience
Designed and built based on user experience, both from passengers and BOURBON’s pilots and crews, the Surfer-200X series features the highest level of comfort and safety on the market to date. BOURBON Surfer-200x series integrate more than 150 specific comments from operational side that led, for passengers, to:
- Improved seating comfort, with increased legroom and higher head rest
- Noise isolation and reduced vibrations thanks to the shock absorbers installed under the seats
- More spacious volumes of the cabin in general
- Charging points allowing passengers to recharge all their electronic devices
- Panoramic windows for a better view of the environment
- Variable Led lighting and optimised air conditioning system.
Our Surfer-200x is a strong signal sent to our clients: BOURBON’s will is to innovate and anticipate market trends. With this new series, BOURBON continues to offer a better level of comfort and safety for both passengers and crew, in line with our ambition of operational excellence
Our Surfers are equipped with aluminum hulls. Very light, they are designed for speed and the comfort of the professionals transported, all the while maintaining transport capacity for light parcels on deck.
Their transportation capacity varies from 20 to 90 people and they offer a cruising speed of 20-40 knots. The vast majority of our Surfers are equipped with a FiFi (fire-fighting) system ranging from 300 to 600 m3/h.