The missions of the Nominating, Compensation and Governance Committee are to:
- Examine all proposals for nomination to a position as a member of the Board of Directors or to any position as a corporate officer, and to formulate an opinion on those proposals and/or a recommendation to the Board of Directors;
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors concerning the compensation, pension and benefits system, in-kind benefits and other pecuniary rights, including any stock options awarded to the corporate officers and/or Executive Directors of the group;
- Ensure there is a succession plan for the members of the management team.
Composition of the Committee
- Chairman of the Committee: Ms. Adeline Challon-Kemoun, Independent Director
- Ms. Elisabeth Van Damme, Independent Director
- Mr. Adrien de Chomereau, Director