Spearheading our standardization strategy, the Bourbon Liberty series guarantees our customers optimized execution regarding quality, safety and security.
The Bourbon Liberty series offers our customers a decisive advantage when carrying out their operations both in offshore continental and in deepwater.
111: this is the expected number of Bourbon Liberty vessels in the BOURBON fleet by the end of 2014. These standardized new generation vessels embody the group's unified strategy: build in series modern and reliable vessels, enabling our customers to benefit from:
- fuel savings
- an improved availability rate
The Bourbon Liberty Fleet is made up of PSV (Bourbon Liberty 100 and Bourbon Liberty 150 series) and AHTS (Bourbon Liberty 200 and Bourbon Liberty 300 series).
"The success of the Bourbon Liberty validates BOURBON's unique strategy, which is based on the construction of vessels in series with diesel-electric propulsion and dynamic positioning systems."
Gaël BodénèsCHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
All Bourbon Liberty series vessels feature:
- diesel-electric propulsion, to better manage fuel consumption,
- a Class 2 Dynamic Positioning system and 5 thrusters (3 rear thrusters and 2 in the bow), providing maneuverability and stable positioning,
- a redundancy of the main systems for operational reliability and enhanced security.
Bourbon Liberty vessels come in 4 series, to suit different needs:
- the Bourbon Liberty 100 and 200 offer a cargo capacity that is 30% greater than traditional vessels
- the Bourbon Liberty 150 and 300 feature additional services and a wider range of capacities (allowing oil recovery, ENVIRO class, and drilling mud (DKD), etc.)