The Combined General Meeting of BOURBON shareholders was held on May 20, 2014, in Paris, chaired by Mr. Jacques de Chateauvieux.
Paris, May 20, 2014
The Combined General Meeting of BOURBON shareholders was held today in Paris, chaired
by Mr. Jacques de Chateauvieux.
All the resolutions submitted to a vote were approved, notably:
- Dividend payment of €1 per share, a 34% increase compared with 2012.
As of the opening of the NYSE Euronext Paris stock market on May 29, 2014, the BOURBON share will be quoted ex-dividend. The dividend will be paid starting June 3, 2014. The last day to buy shares and still receive the dividend is prior to the closure of the NYSE Euronext Paris market on May 28, 2014.
- Reappointment of Mr. Baudouin Monnoyeur and Mr. Christian Munier as directors for three years
- Appointment as director of:
- Ms. Astrid de Bréon, to replace Mr. Henri d’Armand de Chateauvieux and of Mr. Bernhard Schmidt to replace Mr. Guy Dupont for a period of three years
- Ms. Xiaowei Wang to replace Ms. Lan Vo Thi Huyen until the end of the Meeting held in 2016
- Mr. Philippe Salle to replace Mr. Philippe Sautter until the end of the Meeting held in 2015
The full results of the votes on resolutions and the curriculum vitae of the new directors are available on the http://www.bourbon-online.com/en.
- September 3, 2014: 2014 1st Half Results press release and presentation
- November 5, 2014: 3rd Quarter 2014 Revenues press release