Decisions taken by the Board of Directors March 21, 2014.
Paris, March 24, 2014
At its meeting of March 21, 2014, the Board of Directors of BOURBON noted JACCAR Holding’s proposed bid for shares of BOURBON. It decided to appoint a committee of 4 independent Group directors (Agnès Pannier-Runacher, Guy Dupont, Philippe Sautter and Mahmud Tukur) in order to examine this project; this committee will solicit proper consultation in undertaking this review. The Board will make a decision on the basis of their recommendations when the final terms of the offer are known.
The Board also decided to seek approval from shareholders on the following resolutions at the General Shareholder Meeting to be held Tuesday, May 20, 2014:
- The renewal of the Directors’ mandates for 3 years for Mr. Christian Munier and Mr. Baudouin Monnoyeur;
- The appointment, as directors, of:
- Mrs. Astrid de Bréon, replacing Mr. Henri d’Armand de Chateauvieux, for a period of 3 years
- Mr. Bernard Schmidt, replacing Mr. Guy Dupont, for a period of 3 years
- Ms. Wang Xiaowei, replacing Mrs. Lan Vo Thi Huyen, who resigned, for the remainder of her mandate
- Mr. Philippe Salle, replacing Mr. Philippe Sautter, who resigned, for the remainder of his mandate